The SS Sicamous is the largest surviving stern wheeler in BC. The ship is open as a museum and wedding venue, and is a must-see attraction when visiting the Okanagan.
Where to Find us
The SS Sicamous is on the beach in Penticton, BC. We pride ourselves on being easy to find! Just look for the big white paddle wheeler on the shore of Okanagan Lake.
The address for the ship is 1099 Lakeshore Drive West, Penticton, British Columbia (Canada).
There is ample free parking along the whole of Lakeshore drive, and across the road in the LocoLanding Adventure Park car park.
Open Times for the SS Sicamous Museum
If you have a question, just give us a call at 250-492-0403. We will be happy to help 🙂
Adjustments to the September 2017 Schedule:
At this time of year with work going on inside and out, we may have to close unexpectedly, so to be certain, please call.
- Thursday September 28th – Museum will be open from 10am to 3pm (rather than 4pm – Sorry for any inconvenience)
- Friday September 29th – Museum open from 10am to 3pn
See a List of Upcoming Events
The SS Sicamous is a very affordable tourist attraction. The entire family can visit for $18 with a family pass, and children aged 6 and under can visit for free.
The SS Sicamous is a registered charity. We are not a government run facility, so rely on revenues from admissions and wedding rentals for our survival. Thank you for your support! The admission prices are as follows:
- Adults – Six Dollars ($6) per person
- Seniors (Ages 55 plus) – Five Dollars ($5) per person
- Youths (Ages 14 to 18) – Five Dollars ($5) per person
- Children (Ages 7-13) – Three Dollars ($3) per person
- Small Children (Ages 6 and Under) – Free Admission
- Families (Two Adults and their children) – Eighteen Dollars ($18) for the whole family.
We accept cash and all major credit cards. The SS Sicamous Restoration Society is also grateful for any donations, and can provide a tax receipt for any donations of twenty ($20) dollars or more. Thank you!
The KVR Model Railway Club
An immense scale model of the Kettle Valley Railway covers much of the cargo deck on the SS Sicamous. It is the first thing you see as you come in the front entrance of the ship.
The model railway is cared for by the Penticton Kettle Valley Model Railway Club. They meet on board the SS Sicamous every Tuesday evening. Visitors are welcome! For more information please call Bill at 250-490-5083.
Join the Mailing List
Never miss out on an event.
News and sneak peaks will be delivered straight to your inbox 🙂